Sunday, March 29, 2015

Can A 20somethingyearold?

I have wanted to start a YouTube channel for a couple of years now, but I have constantly been too afraid to take the jump into the deep end. With the end of my time with Dance Marathon at FSU, I knew I needed to find something to become passionate about, but then I realized I have no idea what I'm good at other than being "FTK" (for the kids)! I have made videos in the past for friends and family, but I was always to afraid to continue down that road or even put all of them online. It wasn't until recently that I just decided enough was enough and I wanted to do something that scares me a bit! With the support from a couple of friends and family I decided as an extension to this blog, I wanted to make a YouTube channel where I, an average 20somethingyearold, attempts to complete tasks I should know how to do, because in the eyes of the rest of the world I'm an adult (even though I feel like I am a giant toddler). Each and every week, I will be completing something new, like learning how to iron, learning how to cook an actual adult meal, and just trying out new things. I am a single, independent 20somethingyearold and I want to enjoy my 20s while I can. So, world, this is me putting myself out there like never before! Please enjoy the video below and let me know if you have any suggestions as to what tasks I should complete! Welcome to the journey, buckle in cause this will most definitely be a bumpy ride!


P.S. Excuse the awkward thumbnail, I'm still learning how to work the Tube of You!


XO - Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment